How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/teen advice

Question
Why did some  girls giggle and laugh  when I had my shirt off?

Answer
Hello Jim,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Girls may giggle when you are shirtless because they like what they see. They think you are attractive and feel compelled to giggle when you're without your shirt. It can also go the other way - they laugh because they don't like what they see. I somehow think in your case it's the first one though. Do these girls blush as well? If so then it's definitely because they think you're nice looking.

I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction, if not please feel free to follow-up

Thank you kindly,

Latoya

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya