How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Does she like me? (Thanks do much!)

There is this girl that I like and I asked her to dance at a school social(dance). When I asked her to dance she smiled and said yes. While we where slow dancing she looked into my eyes and smiled the whole time. While she did this she was talking to me and one of the subjects was how her sister had a boyfriend and she didn't. Another topic was not as many people dated this school year and there should he more. Another was how most boys were really mean this year. She was listening carefully because whenever she couldn't hear me because of the music she would lean her head and tilt her head where I would be 1-2 inches from the side of her face (next to her ear) because the song was loud.  While dancing, she ignored her friend completely when her friend was trying to talk to her even though she heard her. When the slow song ended and the next normal(non-slow) turned on she kept dancing with me for another 15-20 seconds until I stopped dancing with her(I was the one to pull back not her). So I'm wandering from the info I have provided does she like me? I have not talked to her much this year because I don't have any classes with her, so maybe she was being friendly? Is this something a polite girl would do?

Hello William,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. I apologize greatly for the delay in my reply - I had a tragic loss in my family and have been out of sorts for some time and just now signing back in to my computer to realize I had waiting messages.

Based on the topics alone I would say she was throwing hints. Although it's always safe not to assume, but I would definitely encourage you to flash her a smile or start talking to her whenever you do see her around school. If you're bold - ask her for her phone number. If she happily give it to you then there is your answer. If she declines (which I doubt) then she is possibly not interested.

Good luck!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life