How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Crush

So I'm a freshman in college and I have a couple questions regarding this girl I have a crush on. I've seen her around a few times but never actually spoken to her, so I guess you could say it's a crush from afar I suppose. Anyway, as it turns out, I have a friend who has a mutual friend with my crush and she was talking about trying to get us all together as a group to hang out which would be nice because that way I could potentially get to know her better. Also, she also happens to be in the ski club (as am I) so there's another way I could talk to her. The only thing is, I'm just not sure what to do next. I think she's a really shy person and I'm shy too, especially around my crush. I'm just not sure what my next move should be or how I shound act around her. Also, at a club meeting I saw her shoot me a couple really quick glances and though these may not mean anything, could they be a sign that she's a little bit attracted? So my main questions are; could she be a little bit attracted to me as well? And also what my next move should be? I feel a little awkward just walking up to someone and introducing myself, I don't want to come off as creepy.

Thank you!

I think it would be a great to interact with her in a group setting so that you both can get to know each other. My suggestion is to take it slow since she's shy - start smiling at her when she looks your way. If you walk pass her or vice versa say hello to her. Be friendly whenever possible. Does this other friend know you like her? If so, can she not ask her on the sly to see what her feelings are towards you?

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life