How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/is he a player or does he like me

I'm sorry this might be long. This guy started talking to me and everything was fine until I told my friend about him and she decided to talk to him too. She started to flirt with him and said that she liked him so I backed off because I didnt want to end a friendship. They were talking but nothing serious, and eventually she called it off because she said he was a player since he was still trying to talk to me.
 Its now track season and everytime I look over at him he's already looking at me. He also told my friend that he likes me and cant take his eyes off of me. He had also told one of my friends that I am his girlfriend hoping that they would tell me what he said.
 I want to know if he really does like me pr he's just a player. I appreciate the help.

Hi Cristinn,

No, this guy is absolutely not a player. In fact, it seems to me that he was never really interested in your friend, and always liked you from the beginning.  I even venture to say that that's really what was at the root of why your friend stopped ''talking'' to him - I think she knew that he really like you, and not her. From what you've shared with me in your letter, it's more than obvious to me that he likes you, and he wants you to know it! Seeing as you like him too, I really don't see any reason why you shouldn't go for it - do you? :)

I hope this answers your question, and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them. :)

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Everyone gets confused sometimes when it comes to matters of the heart. We all want to know if that special someone at school or work was winking at you, or if if they just had something in their eye. I can help you find whether your intended likes you, signs to look for if you're unsure, and can help you in the right direction on where to go from there. I will be timely, personable, and friendly with you; it'll be like talking to an old friend. Give me a try; I bet I can help you! *Update* Because of rising expenses, I must say that I can only accept questions with a $2 donation. With the lengthy, friendly, and in-depth response you'll get from me, it will be well worth it. Thank you for understanding.