How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/My friend

I have a friend and it is very hard to tell if she likes me or not, previoussly she said that she did and now she is denying even saying that and that she liked me. When I do ask her if she was kidding about liking me she doesn't answer and doesn't even acknowledge me asking it.

If you need to know anything else feel free to ask

Hi Brayden,

Well, from the sounds of it, it seems like she did (and still does!) like you, but for some reason, she feels very vulnerable about it, most likely because she doesn't know how you feel about her in return. She doesn't want to run the risk of getting rejected, so for her, it's simply easier for her to deny the feelings in the first place. The problem is a simple one, just one of communication, so if you like her in return, why not just tell her that? I really don't believe she would object to hearing that. ;)

I hope this helps, Brayden, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Everyone gets confused sometimes when it comes to matters of the heart. We all want to know if that special someone at school or work was winking at you, or if if they just had something in their eye. I can help you find whether your intended likes you, signs to look for if you're unsure, and can help you in the right direction on where to go from there. I will be timely, personable, and friendly with you; it'll be like talking to an old friend. Give me a try; I bet I can help you! *Update* Because of rising expenses, I must say that I can only accept questions with a $2 donation. With the lengthy, friendly, and in-depth response you'll get from me, it will be well worth it. Thank you for understanding.