How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Giving me a chance?

Question
What does it truly mean when the friend of a girl whom you seem to get so many signs from says that she would give you a chance, if you are both really shy and haven't officially met?

Answer
Hi Michael,

Truly,it means that she would be willing to talk to you, spend time getting to know you, and that she would be willing to take a chance and see if you are compatible for a relationship. It also means that she would be willing to give you a chance to try and sweep her off her feet, and really impress her. So, whatever it is that she may have heard or seen of you, let's just say that she likes what she's heard or seen! It's a very very good thing that she's said this, Michael. It's an extremely good sign for you! When she does give you a chance, you need to be your best, most confident self, so as to make a good impression on her. :) I know that it' not easy when you're shy, but I have all the faith in the world that you can do  this, Michael. Believe in yourself, and you can do this.

I hope this answers your question,Michael, and if you need any further help, you know where to find me. :)

Always,

Nicolette.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Nicolette