How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/to know whether he likes me or not

Question
I want to know my classmate a boy likes me or not. firstly i want to tell that in the starting of the session  i notice him that he stares me as if he wants to crush on me.Then i also started liking him.my friend goes with him by bus i told her everything and my friend goes and talk to him tell him about my feelings he doesn't gave any answer he just smiled and passed away. one more time i requested my friend to do so. he again just smiled and passed away. after some months i talked to him on a social networking site . i just asked him normal one two question and then he started asking me that my friend has told him about my feelings &i agree . then some months later his friend says me that he was hacker whom i talked then some days later i know that his crush is on other girl some days later when i start avoiding him he again starteds liking m,e do i agree?

Answer
Hi Deeksha,

To be honest, it doesn't like his inters in you is there. It sounds like he knows who you are, and likes you as a person, but not as a love interest.  The fact that he is paying attention to you because you are avoiding him just tells you that even though the interest in not there on his side, he still wants you to be interested in him. Silly, I know, but that's truthfully how some boys think.

I hope this answers your question, and if you have any more, I'm here to help.

Always,

Nicolette.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Nicolette