How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Did I screw it all up?

Greetings Nicolette. How are you today?

Some background info...

I'm James and I'm 24 years old. I work at a large facility.
So recently, I found an amazing girl at my work. The first time I saw her, I just couldn't ignore her (well of course, I didn't give her creepy stares, but I made it known that I was interested).

About a week later, she started giving me these stares. You know, like when you catch someone looking at you and then they turn away quickly. This went on for about a week and a half and the stares were getting more frequent.

The thing is, this girl works in a different department so the only time I really see her is during our two breaks and our lunch break.
Ok...well finally I got the courage to talk to her. It was during our first break. I approached her and asked if I could sit with her. She looked up with this big smile and said "yes, go ahead!"
So we talked and she seemed really content. I then asked if I could sit with her during lunch and she said "yeah sure"! So I was really happy.

Now here is my dilemma. The company changed my shift to were I won't be able to see her again. I told her about this and her mood and tone of voice changed. I knew then that she was probably interested.

So in a last ditch effort, I waited until the end of our shift and I asked for her number. She put another smile and told me that she didn't have a phone (which I partially believe since I've never seen her on a phone while on break). So I gave her my number and I even cracked a joke that I didn't mean to say and she laughed.
Anyway, I gave her my number and the last thing that she told me was "But I'll see you next week"...except that next week my new shift schedule would start and I wouldn't see her again.

It's been a few days since I've given my number and she hasn't called or sent me a text. Maybe I screwed up by asking for her number the first day I was able to talk to her? I don't know Nicolette...Do you think I screwed it all up? Maybe I read all the signs wrong? If you need more details, I'll gladly share them. Thanks for your time Nicolette.
Take care, James.

Hi James!

Thanks so much for writing in, and for your kind words!

Honestly, based on what you've shared with me in your letter, I truly don't believe that you've messed anything up.  You've displayed interest, you've made all the right moves, and really, you've done all that you can.  The fact that she hasn't contacted you yet has nothing to do with you at all, but probably has more to do with the fact that she doesn't have a phone.  So I don't want you to think that there was something you did wrong. Rather, since she doesn't have a phone, the last thing that I can suggest you try is to find a way where you can run into her at work and then ask her out directly.  This way, there'll be no waiting, and nothing lost in translation through technology. :) In fact, I think it'll be much better for you to try it out this way, especially since I'm quite sure that she does like you. (No, you weren't misreading any signs!)

I know that this will take a lot of courage, but I have every confidence in the world that you can do this, James. I believe in you! :) I truly hope this helps,and if you have any more questions, I'd be more than happy to help!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Everyone gets confused sometimes when it comes to matters of the heart. We all want to know if that special someone at school or work was winking at you, or if if they just had something in their eye. I can help you find whether your intended likes you, signs to look for if you're unsure, and can help you in the right direction on where to go from there. I will be timely, personable, and friendly with you; it'll be like talking to an old friend. Give me a try; I bet I can help you! *Update* Because of rising expenses, I must say that I can only accept questions with a $2 donation. With the lengthy, friendly, and in-depth response you'll get from me, it will be well worth it. Thank you for understanding.