How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/will he finally get some courage since i did this

Question
QUESTION: im 32 and he is 27 he is a store manager at a grocery store...from the looks of things he is doing quite well for himself. well ive had a couple of customers ask me was I his girlfriend..i said no.....and he looked up at me and then put his head down....anyway he is shorter than me im 5'3 and he is 5'0 and he is fluffy ( I normally don't date men of that stature ) but if he was to ask me out id give him a chance, he seems like a very nice guy..he picks on me constantly, he knows I like to cook so now he asks me what am I going to cook him......lmao.....even my brother was like that dude wants you.....well today I went up to him and I was like, hey and he turned around and stared at me with this shocked/stunned looked on his face and I said here and I gave him a piece of paper with my name and number on it and I walked away...since I did that do you think he will finally get some courage and ask me out? thanks

ANSWER: Hey Leona,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Based on the information you've shared I would say there is a possibility this individual does like you. Kudos to you for taking the lead by giving him your contact info. Now you should pull back and allow him to pursue you. If he is truly interested he will contact you. If not continue on as normal by being friendly and cordial.

Please feel free to keep me posted.  

Good luck!

Latoya

P.S. If I have not answered your queation to your satisfaction and you have more questions please feel free to follow-up.

QUESTION: well no phone call, how shy can one person be, its been a week no contact, if he was gonna call, he woulda been did that.....so i've came to this conclusion, he lost my number, he isn't interested and I misread everything, he doesn't want a relationship, he is already in a relationship and wasn't man enough to tell me, he is gay or he finds me intimidating. my friend told me to confront him...well im not going to do that, and I dont have time for games either, all I know is he just missed out on a great catch...thanks for all of your help

Answer
Hello,

Sorry to hear he never called. Any of those reasons listed could be the reason why he hasn't, but at least you took a chance in putting yourself out there. Please try not to view the outcome as anything but experience. I know its difficult to not feel rejected or to not feel negative about the situation, but as you've stated, he is missing out on someone great. Continue to hold your head high and try not to have any ill feelings towards him, alright?

Thank you for following up.

Latoya

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya