Kung Fu/Kung Fu

Kashiff wrote at 2011-04-28 12:13:33

In Bangalore there are few Kung fu institutes, you can find Shaolin-Chu-Kungfu in major locations in Bangalore. Master Lee-Chu conducts classes in M.G. Road, Domlur, Jeevanbeema Nagar, Koramangala etc..., from past 20 - 25years.

Kindly check the link www.shaolinchukungfu.com

foolindian wrote at 2012-03-08 08:55:15
If you wish to learn real Chinese style martial art the only way is join in to wushu association of India (http://www.wushuindia.in/affiliation.html) it is affiliated by Chinese and Indian govt. or need to learn shaolin style kung fu and Buddhism contact kaniska Sharma(http://www.kanishkasharma.info/new_temple.html) he is the only Indian shaolin master affiliated  by shaolin temple...others like these are fraud and cheating people more than 40 years & these jerk schools copy from Chinese kung fu movies and some of them only visit shaolin temple or stay at summer camp for 2 to 3 months and become masters in India..don't waste your time money and interest,search and find correct thing.  

Kashiff wrote at 2012-08-14 12:49:46
Dear Mr. foolindian,

For your kind attention none of the institutes are forcing students to join their academy. More over all of them are not rich enough like you to learn under the great personality you mentioned above.

I agree Mr. Kanishka Sharma is the only person graduated from Shaolin temple and learning under him will be a honour to any person, but there are lot of things to be considered. To attend summer camp for 3 months its difficult for most of them to relocate.

Mr. Kanishka Sharma doesn't  have his branch in Bangalore, more over please mind ur words before writing anything I respect my master a lot may be he is not good and no match with Mr. Kanishka but he is spreading what he has learned from his master and struggling day and night to keep the art alive.

Note: He charges only Rs. 250/- per month but that money will go to the trust.

free_soul wrote at 2012-09-17 07:49:37
sorry to let you know that your master is fake ..He did not learn kungfu under any monk but under YM chan...go to YM chan if you have any doubts and he will show their photos training under him..

Kashiff wrote at 2012-11-30 04:18:01
Hi All,

There are few people who don't want other people to achieve success, the same way people are discouraging the one who are interested to learn.

I will say one thing to these kind of people that this is not a blog to pass comments, just I gave available info to people if someone have other info please pass on it will be very helpful.

@Free soul, you say my master is fake then please let me know who is genuine.

Request you to kindly stop distracting people, if you have any proofs of my master getting trained under Mr. Y.M.Chan please come with the same to Shaolin-Chu-Kungfu, St.Joseph's Cricket Ground, M.G.Road, Bangalore and get it clarified.

It doesn't mean that if you learn Kung Fu in china then you are genuine else fake, just tell me did you learn english in England or India, If my master is fake then how did his institute got affiliated with WUSHU association of India. Request again to stop diverting people if you can't guide.

rahuljaa wrote at 2013-01-14 14:31:38
hey al i absolutely agree wit u mr kashiff master lee chu is the best.... i am honoured to have a master like him :)

free_soul wrote at 2013-03-03 18:12:58
If you are training under a fake master then ts your need to get nit clarified given an opportunity. Do you think I have the need and time to come to you with the photo?

what will i gain from that?

will you still believe if i did?

I just bothered to comment here because I know the truth. I also know that it was ym chan who gave your masters the name wan and lee chu..i guess their name was sankar and krishnamurthy..

but u may not belive what i said....u r adamant and defensive and blindly telling that my furnished info is incorrect. On what ground can u say that? just because he is ur devout master?

If you had said the same thing about my master I would listen with an open mind and atleast get it clarified from my master, which u can also do now.Trust is essential in learning under any guru but it should not blind u.

Now it is your choice to seek the truth and progress as a martial artist in your life. And, if you progress enough in your path you will have the realizations which i had in my path.....

Student wrote at 2013-10-24 11:54:01
Hi Free_Soul Sir,

Please tell me where can I learn Kung fu in Bangalore, I want to learn with good and real master.

Kung Fu

Sifu Richard Mieir-King

Since 1971 I have been involved, trained and instructed in 5 Animal 5 Family Kung Fu and can answer questions on subjects such as Qi Gong, Hand Conditioning (Iron Palm and herbal practices), Southern Kung Fu Systems, Weapons, 5 Animal 5 Family Kung Fu, health aspects of Kung Fu and fighting aspects of Kung Fu, and various techniques. Our system is based on the 5 major Animal Styles which are Tiger, Dragon, Snake, Leopard, and Crane. We also teach a variety of other animal styles such as Black Bird, Peacock, Horse, Donkey, Elephant, Ram (also called Small Cross Set) and other Animal Styles. Besides Animal forms we also teach forms such as Butterfly Palm, Praying Mantis, Combination, Crab, and others. The Family Forms we teach are Hung Gar, Choy Gar, Li Gar, Fut Gar and Muk Gar. We also teach a variety of weapons such as Staff, Quarter Staff, single and double batons, Spear, 3 Sectional Staff, Kwan Dao, Darn Dao and Darn Gim, Nunchaku, Iron Sais (Gen), Chain Whip, Kwan Dao, Darn Dao, Single and Double Daggers, Chinese Wand, Axes, and more. Kung Fu is a way of balancing Body, Mind and Spirit. www.kingskungfu.com www.kingstaichi.com www.youtube.com/user/mieirking

Teaching Kung-Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Kung since 1981 Teaching Kung Fu and Tai Chi to law enforcement, prison and military personnel for fighting, health and stress reduction. Instruction in Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Kung in group and private settings. Offering Corporate Wellness Classes, stress reduction, etc., to businesses. Working in medical clinics offering instruction in proper physical structure and movement, breathing techniques to reduce stress and pain, achieve better sleep and improve healing. Instruction via DVD, online classes and more options for remote students.

American Tai Chi and Chi Kung Association World Street Combat Organization Latin American Martial Arts Society

ATTU's American Martial Arts Masters Magazine

Began instruction at 12 in the early 1970's in Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Chi Kung

Congressional Award of Special Recognition State Assembly of California Award of Recognition Florida Hall of Fame International Black Belt Hall of Fame Lexington Who's Who World Street Combat Organization recognition as a combat oriented instrutor

Besides teaching the general public we have taught law enforcement officers, prison guards, boarder patrol agents, and bouncers. Functional restoration and rehabilitation in medical clinics for patients. Corporate wellness classes for industry. There have been diverse clients with equally diverse needs.