La Femme Nikita/Operations and Section 1

Question
How did operations take control of ssction 1 from Adrein? Why was she allowed to leave wouldnt it been easire just for her to go work for Oversight or Center since she started Section?

Answer
Unfortunately, that was never answered in the series. However, like most power-fueled disputes, it was a highly volatile situation & she probably wasn't given the option of going to Oversight or Center. It's more probable, knowing the standard operating procedure of Section, that she was supposed to be cancelled, but managed to avoid that.

Sorry I can't be of more help to answering that question.

La Femme Nikita

Genie