Lab Tests/same test of father and child

QUESTION: Is there any test which will show a man is real father of a child

ANSWER: Manzoor-

The test with which you are referring to is called a Paternity Test. There are multiple ways this can be done, including after just 8 weeks of pregnancy before the child is born. Most paternity testing involves a simple blood draw or a swab of the skin cells on the inside of the cheek. DNA is then cross referenced between you and the child. Testing accuracy ranges depending on the test, but most are 99% accurate.

Dr. Kalli Prater

QUESTION: If the baby is five years old is there any test which will match with father  and what is its accuracy

DNA Paternity Testing, as discussed previously, where they cross reference the blood of the child to you would be the best way and again, would be 99% accurate or higher. Either way, you're looking for paternity testing if you're trying to determine the father.

Dr. Kalli Prater

Lab Tests

Dr.Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about routine lab work, functional lab ranges for optimal health, what lab tests should be considered and when you need to seek a second opinion. I can also answer questions about specialty testing like: stool testing, hormone testing, and saliva testing.

I run lab tests in my office as a functional medicine practitioner and use functional lab ranges looking for patient's optimal health not their disease. I review many charts and labs and look at trends through the years as well as current symptoms. Usually I find more things on labs that the traditional doctor that correlate to the patient's concerns/issues.

American Chiropractic Association

Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, B.S. in sports Medicine.