Lab Tests/blood test

Question
what does it mean when the results of a blood test shows that you have inflammation.
what is the right level for iron.

Answer
For your first question, I would need to know what results you have; what testing was performed and what the results were.  This question is non-specific, so I cannot answer further until I have more information.

For your second question I need more information, such as the age and gender of the patient before I can give accurate levels of iron testing.
Please submit a follow up with the requested information and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Lab Tests

Kimberley Mitchel