Lab Tests/Microalbumin/Creat Urine Ratio

Microalbumin    9.9

Creat Urine Ratio    80

Should I be Concerned?  What does it mean?

Usually these tests are ordered together when monitoring for kidney damage, typically with diabetes or high blood pressure. The random creatinine urine test doesn't have a range but is compared to the other values to look at damage to the kidneys.

I don't know what type of symptoms are present with the lab testing or if this was a routine monitoring of function. Without knowledge of how you present into the office, it is difficult to give an accurate measure to the level of concern.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Dr. Kalli Prater

Lab Tests

Dr.Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about routine lab work, functional lab ranges for optimal health, what lab tests should be considered and when you need to seek a second opinion. I can also answer questions about specialty testing like: stool testing, hormone testing, and saliva testing.

I run lab tests in my office as a functional medicine practitioner and use functional lab ranges looking for patient's optimal health not their disease. I review many charts and labs and look at trends through the years as well as current symptoms. Usually I find more things on labs that the traditional doctor that correlate to the patient's concerns/issues.

American Chiropractic Association

Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, B.S. in sports Medicine.