Lab Tests/Blood test

I have conducted my whole body lipid profile test, including kidney liver etc. Is there any specific test for knowing condition of lever, kidney and heart apart from blood test. Name of such tests.

Typically the first mode is testing the blood, as it is easy and affordable. Following labs if things are out of order they can do different things. They can do imaging through Upper GI study or ultrasound, MRI or CT scans are only used if clinically indicated. If you have no symptoms they will typically only do blood work ups to rule out issues with these organs, taking into account history and family history  

Lab Tests

Dr.Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about routine lab work, functional lab ranges for optimal health, what lab tests should be considered and when you need to seek a second opinion. I can also answer questions about specialty testing like: stool testing, hormone testing, and saliva testing.

I run lab tests in my office as a functional medicine practitioner and use functional lab ranges looking for patient's optimal health not their disease. I review many charts and labs and look at trends through the years as well as current symptoms. Usually I find more things on labs that the traditional doctor that correlate to the patient's concerns/issues.

American Chiropractic Association

Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, B.S. in sports Medicine.