Lab Tests/GPT test

Please what is the normal value for a lady's GPT test result. Age range: 18-21

GPT or ALT test is a test for liver enzymes, the lab running the test will have a "normal range" included in the interpretation of this enzyme. Functionally, I use the range 10-30 for this test.

If this is not the test you are referring to please follow up.

Dr. Kalli Prater

Lab Tests

Dr.Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about routine lab work, functional lab ranges for optimal health, what lab tests should be considered and when you need to seek a second opinion. I can also answer questions about specialty testing like: stool testing, hormone testing, and saliva testing.

I run lab tests in my office as a functional medicine practitioner and use functional lab ranges looking for patient's optimal health not their disease. I review many charts and labs and look at trends through the years as well as current symptoms. Usually I find more things on labs that the traditional doctor that correlate to the patient's concerns/issues.

American Chiropractic Association

Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, B.S. in sports Medicine.