Land Rover Repair/about a diversity radio 4.6 1998

when i put the radio on the red light not on i don t have no access to put the code he just give me the screen like this -- -- -- -- what have should  do

Hi Ernst,

Have you had your engine serviced recently?  Battery disconnected?  Water damage to electricals?  A blank screen or dashes usually indicates internal damage.  

If water has caused the damage, you'll need to remove the radio and allow it to dry out for about a week.  Allow water to drain by standing radio on its end.  IF after fully dried out and the radio still won't allow CODE entry, have it serviced or replaced.

Here's a company that repairs LR radios : or send them an email
and perhaps they can help you more:

Best of luck,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.