Land Rover Repair/about a diversity radio 4.6 1998

Question
when i put the radio on the red light not on i don t have no access to put the code he just give me the screen like this -- -- -- -- what have should  do

Answer
Hi Ernst,

Have you had your engine serviced recently?  Battery disconnected?  Water damage to electricals?  A blank screen or dashes usually indicates internal damage.  

If water has caused the damage, you'll need to remove the radio and allow it to dry out for about a week.  Allow water to drain by standing radio on its end.  IF after fully dried out and the radio still won't allow CODE entry, have it serviced or replaced.

Here's a company that repairs LR radios :  http://www.roverville.us or send them an email
and perhaps they can help you more: Roverville-USA@valornet.com

Best of luck,
JohnMc  

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis