Land Rover Repair/1999 disco dead

Question
yes for about two months and when i say dead nothing works . the battery is about a year old.new cables both pos and neg .According to the dealer its in super lock mode. iam probley the 2nd or 3rd owner.I concider myself a fair mech. ive got all the tools you need to do a job correctly.i rebuilt my toyota r22e and it still running today. anywayve done all i can think of trying to get its started. i like the auto.
so if you can help i be very gratful.

edward

Answer
Discovery models do not have a superlock mode.  That is unique to the Range Rovers with two stage door latches.  What it may be in is regular security lockout mode.  Unfortunately, the only way to find that out and clear the situation is via the Land Rover test systems - Autologic, T4, or IDS.  So you're going to need a shop with that equipment to take the next step.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison