Land Rover Repair/compressor replaced 06 RRHSE car still giving fault

Question
Hi John,
My husband has just replaced the EAS compressor in our 2006 HSE but we are still getting the suspension fault code and the vehicle is still lowered. Any suggestions on how to proceed? You can hear the newly installed compressor but it still yields no lift...any help would be appreciated!
thks

Answer
Why did you replace the compressor?  Without a Land Rover test system any repair to the air suspension is a guess, and even if you fixed it, you would need the test system to reset it and restore operation.   If you had it properly diagnosed, and changed a compressor, go back to whomever diagnosed it and have them reset it.  If you changed the compressor on a guess I'm sorry but you need to diagnose it with the LR test set and see what is actually wrong.

The thing about that system is that you have to clear the faults before it will work again.  Just changing parts won't get you anywhere.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison