Land Rover Repair/compressor replaced 06 RRHSE car still giving fault

Hi John,
My husband has just replaced the EAS compressor in our 2006 HSE but we are still getting the suspension fault code and the vehicle is still lowered. Any suggestions on how to proceed? You can hear the newly installed compressor but it still yields no lift...any help would be appreciated!

Why did you replace the compressor?  Without a Land Rover test system any repair to the air suspension is a guess, and even if you fixed it, you would need the test system to reset it and restore operation.   If you had it properly diagnosed, and changed a compressor, go back to whomever diagnosed it and have them reset it.  If you changed the compressor on a guess I'm sorry but you need to diagnose it with the LR test set and see what is actually wrong.

The thing about that system is that you have to clear the faults before it will work again.  Just changing parts won't get you anywhere.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.