Land Rover Repair/98range rover breaks

Milano wrote at 2013-12-01 20:12:56
I have the same problem, and I replaced everything! Including the MC and sensors and breaks and ball on top of the pump. Was off for a few days and now BACK AGAIN with peddal to the ground and 2k out of pocket later!!!!! Don't waist your money take it to a dealer and get a $200 quote or please let me know if you find the FIX as will do the same k? Thanks  

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.