Land Rover Repair/Land rover freelander

Could you give me an estimate on how much it would cost to replace the drive shaft on a 2004 land rover freelander?

Hi Ben,
depends on what needs replacing, front or rear shaft, other parts?  Front shaft is about $600*, rear is about the same (Atlantic British parts), labour would be about 1hr for either unless more problems or parts to be added.  My dealer charges $125/hr.   

Dealer part price would be higher, naturally.

IF you are able, do this yourself and save.

Best of luck,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.