Land Rover Repair/coil to dizzy amp pigtail

Question
I have a 1993 disco and am trying to replace an old brittle coil to distributor amp pigtail. The original is approx 2" in length. 2 wire shielded cable where the shield is also used as a ground. I have been unable to locate a new replacement. I was inquiring if Robinsons' has them for sale or could make one to sale?

Thanks

Hunter

Answer
At this point I think you may need to get it as part of a distributor or as a part of the trigger if you can find that.  I'm sure we could make something - as could many skilled techs - but if you spend an hour or two at $100 an hours (or whatever rate prevails where you live) that's a large part of the cost of a distributor from Rovers North

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison