Land Rover Repair/2008 Range Rover Transmission leak

Question
I have a 2008 RR with 40,000 miles (just out of warranty) and have a transmission leak dripping around the front of the pan.  last oil change 6 weeks ago, dealer said trans is leaking at the elec connector sleeve.  So now it started leaking a considerable some.  I can't see anything leaking, just the drips around the pan. Is the connector sleeve inside the pan?  Everything around the pan seems dry.  Pan bolts don't seem to be loose, any ideas or options you can offer me?  thanks, Bob

Answer
I have no reason to doubt what the dealer told you.  The connector is a common leak source.  The plastic pans are another common source of leakage.  If it were mine I would probably do both, and get fresh fluid in there at the same time.  That will help it last longer.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison