Land Rover Repair/Location of fuel filter

Question
Where is the  exterior fuel filter located on a 2003 range rover hse 4.4 liter on vehicle

Answer
Hi Gus,

here's a description to help you:

"The fuel filter/pressure regulator is mounted in on the lower right hand side of the tank. The charcoal canister is mounted at the front of the tank on the right hand side. The components are covered by a plastic under tray to protect them when driving off-road. The undertray has an inspection cover to enable access to the charcoal canister and the fuel filter."

Should be easy to spot - just look for small rectangular panel (inspection cover), near the rear wheel, with 2 screws holding it in place. Remove the cover and it's right there in front of you.  :)

Best of luck,
JohncMc

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis