Land Rover Repair/air suspention

Question
I have a 2000 dico ll i replaced rear airbag last year. Sometimes i turn off the ignition and the compressor stay on i turn the ignition to the on position then the compressor stop. Other times i  find the truck (rear) down, as soon as i star the truck it goes up and it stay like that for day, i had a shop check under and they find no leaks. someone told me that theres a valve that could be bad.the compressor always work. any where i could check. i don't have anyone around here that i could take the truck an have them plug it in. I have lost all trust with my local L.R. dealer. thank you for your help

Answer
Reading your story, I think the smart thing is to convert from air bags to coil springs.  You can buy a kit to do that from Atlantic British or Rovers North.  The kit will cost you less than the valve you are asking about, and it can be installed with ordinary hand tools.  It takes special test equipment to fix the air suspension.

I suggest you leave it behind. Coil springs will never go flat or strand you

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison