Land Rover Repair/Disco I shifter issues

Matthew wrote at 2013-03-05 22:19:06
I could not find where to post a review. But thanks for the response. I feel better that it seems to be what I thought it was. I have also decided to do it myself, as that is the only way I will know it was done correctly. It's nice to know, in some strange way, that this is becoming a common issue. Oh, I have found the part,  not cheap, part number FTC566 AlanticRover has it and a lot of place in, you guessed it England. Again, thanks for your time and thoughtful answer. I will look up Ryan at Rover Cannibal.  

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.