Land Rover Repair/LR3 suspension fault

Question
I have replaced the EAS compressor in our LR3 2006 SE 18 months ago.It was driving fine until two days ago. The right front is slightly lower than the left. I've sent to a LR mechanical who perform a Land Rover test system diagnostic and they conclude it may be the air compressor but i am not sure. Reading your answers I learned it may be the struts.

Do you have any thoughts, specifically on what might be the problem and whether or not it might have anything to do with the compressor.  We are still getting the suspension fault code and the vehicle is still lowered. Any suggestions on how to proceed? You can hear the newly installed compressor but it still yields no lift...any help would be appreciated!

Answer
If the car is low on one corner, and levels itself when started, you may well have a leaky strut.   If the truck is always crooked that points to a sensor failure.  However guessing is very expensive and I urge you to find a shop with Autologic or IDS systems and the training to test the vehicle properly

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison