Land Rover Repair/now no spark

Hello again I just asked you about my ignition and my disco 2 stalling. I went and bought a fuel filter and crank sensor. And replaced battery again. Now I have no spark. It cranks over but the plugs don't fire I haven't replaced the sensor or filter yet because its parked on grass. Is there a sherader valve where I can tell if gas is getting to the engine? How do I check to see if alarm has immobilized the motor. Sorry to be a pain.

If the crank sensor is bad the plugs will not fire.   If the vehicle was immobilized it would not crank at all.  As for fuel pressure - you would need a professional gauge kit with the necessary adapters to tap into the line and measure pressure.  However, if there is no crank sensor signal there will not be any fuel pressure because the pump will not be turned on.  So the first step is the crank sensor

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.