Land Rover Repair/1993 range rover county

I have a 1993 range rover county, and there are severl fuse that are not getting power. The fuse not getting power are B2 B3 C9 to name a few. The accessories that are feed by these all lost power at the same time. Is there a relay that feeds these fuses, and where is it located?

Thank you for your help

Robert, I am currently on my Australian speaking tour and do not have access to a wiring book

In my experience the places I'd look for a failure are the ignition switch and the heavy cables feeding the fuse board.

You would be wise to buy an electrical troubleshooting manual from Rovers North. . .  They are not expensive and have all the diagrams and part locations

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.