Land Rover Repair/1993 range rover county

Question
I have a 1993 range rover county, and there are severl fuse that are not getting power. The fuse not getting power are B2 B3 C9 to name a few. The accessories that are feed by these all lost power at the same time. Is there a relay that feeds these fuses, and where is it located?

Thank you for your help

Answer
Robert, I am currently on my Australian speaking tour and do not have access to a wiring book

In my experience the places I'd look for a failure are the ignition switch and the heavy cables feeding the fuse board.

You would be wise to buy an electrical troubleshooting manual from Rovers North. . .  They are not expensive and have all the diagrams and part locations

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison