Land Rover Repair/a/c heater blower

2002 Disco II, 130,000 miles. The blower quit. I checked the fuses, ran a diagnostic check on the control unit. It stated # 21 & 22 as faulty.
Is there another relay to check? Can I check the blower unit by itself?
I have found very limited information about how to check the blower or the control unit.

Thank you for your time.

Here is a link to Land Rover's official service data website.

You can register there, buy a day's access, and have all the same service information that would be available to a technician in a dealership.

Have you removed the blower and checked power to it?  The Topix database will show you how, and give wiring diagrams and test data for everything.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.