Land Rover Repair/2000 land rover disco 2 wont start

After i put gas in it, it doesnt want to start. It will start fine before but once i.stop and put gas in it, it acts and sounds like its not.getting any gas. I replaced the crank shaft sensor which has corrected it shutting off while driving. Just trying to figure out why it doesnt want to start after i put gas in it.

Your first step should be checking for spark.  If it has spark, look next to fuel pressure.  If there is none, find out why the pump isn't starting.  If no spark, look at the crank sensor and cam sensor.  I know you say you changed one but there could be an issue with the second.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.