Land Rover Repair/2004 range rover hse

I need to know what cause my rover smoking to the point that when I start the car fills the garage whit black smog in less than a minute so u will like to know what could be the problem or a least some advice sorry if the professional did not understand my question. If you are willing to give me an advice I will appreciate your help .also if he wants more info he will contac me I think is very explanatory thanks again.

The reason I said there was no answerable question is that you have not provided enough information.  Where does the smoke come from?  Tail pipe? Under hood?  Somewhere else?  Is it smoke or steam?  What does it smell like?  Is the car leaking fluid?  How long after starting does the smoke begin?  Does it stop smoking?

Provide more detail and we may be able to help.  

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.