Land Rover Repair/2004 range rover hse

Question
I need to know what cause my rover smoking to the point that when I start the car fills the garage whit black smog in less than a minute so u will like to know what could be the problem or a least some advice sorry if the professional did not understand my question. If you are willing to give me an advice I will appreciate your help .also if he wants more info he will contac me I think is very explanatory thanks again.

Answer
The reason I said there was no answerable question is that you have not provided enough information.  Where does the smoke come from?  Tail pipe? Under hood?  Somewhere else?  Is it smoke or steam?  What does it smell like?  Is the car leaking fluid?  How long after starting does the smoke begin?  Does it stop smoking?

Provide more detail and we may be able to help.  

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison