Land Rover Repair/Brake fuse keeps blowing

Question
I am hoping you can help me out or at least navigate me in the right direction.  I have gone to two mechanics (foreign car) and they are unable to detect the issue.  My brake lights keep going out.  The brakes work just fine but, now I am changing a fuse almost daily because the fuse keeps blowing.  The last mechanic showed me where to change the fuse.  I have a 2009 land rover lr2 and unfortunately when I bought the car it didn't have a manual.  The fuse box is the one on the passenger floor.  The fuse is the last one on the bottom with a red #10 fuse.  I am trying to avoid a huge cost, which I am unable to afford right now by not going to a dealer or electric specialist.  Hope you have some insight.
Thanks for your help....
Amy

Answer
If the fuse keeps blowing you have a short.  You need a shop with the skills and tools to find out where the short is.  There's no shortcut to that.  If the foreign car mechanics don't have the requisite skills you may look to the dealer, or some other specialist.  We handle that sort of work in Springfield, MA

No one can tell you how long it will take to find a short like this.  This is the sort of problem that could take five hours to diagnose, and five minutes to fix.  

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison