Land Rover Repair/landrover discovery

john have you came across a water leak offside under dash area can not see up far enough to see if screen or body seam leaking could you send me your phone number so i can speak to you on the phone please thanks i am with the car at the moment need help asap

Hi John,

more than likely the leak is from the body corner post.  Sorry, don't take calls, besides I'm 'across the pond' and on holiday.  However, here's a great website closer to you and has many owners who would be glad to talk you through the necessary repairs.

make sure the water is not dripping onto your footwell fusebox and soak up any water from your carpets before they rot your floor.

best of luck,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.