Land Rover Repair/2003 range rover l322

I have a 2003 l322 range rover when I try starting my truck in the am it doesn't start.. battery check is good I had the starter check it's was good I'm thinking it could be Crank Position not sure an on my dash it says Trans failure program... I'm not sure if that's causing the truck to not start..

If the crank sensor were bad it would crank over and not start.  If it does not crank your issue is elsewhere.  You may need to find a shop with proper LR diagnostic equipment to query the various systems in evolved in drive and crank authorization.  The trans failure warning is indicative of a problem, but it's not enough to point to anything specific

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.