Land Rover Repair/2003 range rover l322

Question
I have a 2003 l322 range rover when I try starting my truck in the am it doesn't start.. battery check is good I had the starter check it's was good I'm thinking it could be Crank Position Sensor.im not sure an on my dash it says Trans failure program... I'm not sure if that's causing the truck to not start..

Answer
If the crank sensor were bad it would crank over and not start.  If it does not crank your issue is elsewhere.  You may need to find a shop with proper LR diagnostic equipment to query the various systems in evolved in drive and crank authorization.  The trans failure warning is indicative of a problem, but it's not enough to point to anything specific

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison