Land Rover Repair/2000 Range Rover

Question
I drove my range rover to muffler shop but my car wasn't leveled when I got home I tried to start it the next day it wouldn't start it won't turn over what should I do

Answer
What did they do at the muffler shop?  Was there a repair done that might have affected how your vehicle runs?  If so, I'd ask them about the current problem.

Just remember that cars break.  If your car fails to start the day after you come back from the grocery store, you don't blame the store.  People are quick to blame a repair shop visit but sometimes it's just coincidence.  Other times there is a real connection, and that's what you have to figure out.

Did you try jump starting?  Did you try locking and unlocking?  I'd start there.

As for not being level . . . If your Range Rover still has the air suspension the system is probably getting tired.  If they raised the vehicle on a lift to look at something the suspension may have gotten out of whack.  IF so, you may be looking at a repair, or a conversion to coil springs.  Air suspensions get to the point where they start to break and become very costly.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison