Land Rover Repair/2000 Range Rover

I drove my range rover to muffler shop but my car wasn't leveled when I got home I tried to start it the next day it wouldn't start it won't turn over what should I do

What did they do at the muffler shop?  Was there a repair done that might have affected how your vehicle runs?  If so, I'd ask them about the current problem.

Just remember that cars break.  If your car fails to start the day after you come back from the grocery store, you don't blame the store.  People are quick to blame a repair shop visit but sometimes it's just coincidence.  Other times there is a real connection, and that's what you have to figure out.

Did you try jump starting?  Did you try locking and unlocking?  I'd start there.

As for not being level . . . If your Range Rover still has the air suspension the system is probably getting tired.  If they raised the vehicle on a lift to look at something the suspension may have gotten out of whack.  IF so, you may be looking at a repair, or a conversion to coil springs.  Air suspensions get to the point where they start to break and become very costly.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.