Land Rover Repair/2004 range rover head gasket replacement

Question
Hi Mr Robinson I'm the guy whit the smoking problem so far I found out after a few work done could be the head gasket or in the worst case is going to be the block. I will appreciate if you keep helping me I will need your wisdom in finding a good service book for specifications and maybe installation and removal on this issue I know as you mentioned before that I have a BMW 740i I tried to find one  so i goggle it but there so many that's why i need your help thanks again and I will keep you inform in the progress.

Answer
You need more than a workshop manual to take that motor apart and put it together.  There are special tools to set the cams up and get the heads off and on.  I'm sure a Google search will reveal all that.  

As for the manual - the factory site is here.
http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/i18n/index

You will have to pay for access, but once you do so, you will have all the information a dealer technician would have

Best of luck with this!

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison