Land Rover Repair/air suspension

Replaced air bag when comp connected range rover rises 2003 l322 td6light goes on take comp off go for a short run light goes out hear buzzing sound wont rise sorry if I dont give enough information

The L322 air suspension is not self-clearing when problems are repaired.  That is, when you have a problem that makes it go flat, fixing that problem will often not cause it to act any different.  The faults have to be cleared and the system reset by someone with a LR test system. The reason it does that is so it does not burn out parts like the compressor by endless attempts to inflate with a blown air line.  

Your first stop should be a shop that can properly diagnose the system.  If you want to do it yourself, there are tools available online but the cost is high for most hobbyists.  Our test system, for example,cost $11,000 USD

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.