Land Rover Repair/air suspension

Question
Replaced air bag when comp connected range rover rises 2003 l322 td6light goes on take comp off go for a short run light goes out hear buzzing sound wont rise sorry if I dont give enough information

Answer
The L322 air suspension is not self-clearing when problems are repaired.  That is, when you have a problem that makes it go flat, fixing that problem will often not cause it to act any different.  The faults have to be cleared and the system reset by someone with a LR test system. The reason it does that is so it does not burn out parts like the compressor by endless attempts to inflate with a blown air line.  

Your first stop should be a shop that can properly diagnose the system.  If you want to do it yourself, there are tools available online but the cost is high for most hobbyists.  Our test system, for example,cost $11,000 USD

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison