Land Rover Repair/No fuel coming

Question
I have a 1998 Disco 1 with 3.9 V8 EFI engine.  Eng no 36D76610C Chassis SALLJGMM3WA798312.

The engine cannot start.  But if I supply power direct to the fuel pump, it starts and runs alright.  Power goes in OK on connections 30 and 85 of the fuel relay.  But there is no power going out from 86 to the ECU when the key is turned on to ignition II position.  There is also no power going out to the fuel pump.  Replacing the fuel and main relays, nor short circuit the inertia swith had all failed to help with the problem.

The immobiliser of the car has already been disabled before with AMR4956.  What else could have gone wrong in the circuit?

Answer
I have seen a few cars where the drive signal to the fuel pump relay fails in the ecu.  If you wire the fuel pump relay to key fed power, does the truck start and run?  If so, I'd leave it that way until you can get an ECU.  

The reason the pump relay is powered by the ecu and not the key is safety.  The ecu is supposed to power the relay for 20 seconds till the truck starts.  Then, if the rpm signal goes away, the ecu assumes the truck has stalled and cuts off the pump. This is meant to be a safety feature if you crash  

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison