Land Rover Repair/Repair

I have a 2002 Land Rover Disco ii . I needed a new Trans and had one install and had a Trans control module install and the car is still running slow. Can you help me.

"running slow" can mean many things.  Lack of power . . . an engine that won't rev up . . . a transmission that won't shift up when it should.  Not all those problems are transmission based.  Clearly, if you replaced the transmission and the controller, and your truck is the same, that was a wrong call.

If you want help from us we'd need to see the truck.  We are 2.5 hours from New York City in Springfield, MA  We're at 413-785 1665

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison

I own J E Robison Service in Springfield, MA. We are Bosch Car Service for Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, and other European lines. I can answer most questions about Land Rover service or repair. I'm known as a car enthusiast, machine aficianado, photographer, writer, and speaker. I've been around Land Rovers and British cars most of my life. Visit me at my car business, or my author website, Check out my autism and writing blog at or my photos on John Elder Robison

I have been a Land Rover service manager since Land Rover returned to North America in 1987. My company is a four-star Bosch Car Service facility, known nationwide for Land Rover service, overhaul, customization, and restoration. In addition to Land Rover our company services BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls_Royce, and Bentley motorcars. We have factory-plus-level service capability for all makes. Visit my company online at > service > land rover Also visit my blog at

In the Land Rover world, my writing can be found in various print magazines and online at robisonservice.blogspot,com. In the wider publishing world, my work is published by 20 publishers in over 50 countries. Mt books Look Me in the Eye, Be Different and Raising Cubby have made US and international bestseller lists.

I am ASE certified, Bosch Trained, and trained by Omnitec/T4 and Autologic on their Land Rover test systems.