Land Rover Repair/2006 range rover supercharged

Question
I have  coolant leaking down underneath close to the oil filter housing, theres a big drain plug with a wire connection to the piece where it is leaking??? what part could it be? i can send you a picture if needed.  please call or text  if possible

Answer
It sounds like you have coolant leaking from one of the numerous pipes and sensors in the intake manifold area.  If you're trying to fix this yourself I'd suggest you go to the local dealer and look at pictures of the cooling system sensors and pipes.  If you are having someone else fix it they can do the same

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison