Land Rover Repair/Speed limit problem

I have a range rover 2004 hse and my speed limit is 80km/h, I don't know what to do right now
Please can you guide me on how to change the speed limit ? I can't run above 80km/h and this increases the consumption of my car.

I will appreciate

Bonjour Yussuf,

have your tried turning off the Speed Limit setting?  It is on the turn signal stalk, upper button switch, I believe.  As you press it the setting should cycle.  Select until it says "speed limiter off" or perhaps its in French "limit de vitesse fermer".  
Owner's manual should describe this feature.

IF, however, you do this AND it still will not turn off, then you may have a problem with the computer and will need to have it examined by a mechanic who has an autologic or T4 diagnostic device.

Bon chance,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.