Land Rover Repair/car revs up but no acceleration in drive

Question
Hi. I have 2009 land Rover lr2. My check engine light came on and my abs light is on, the vehicle revs up but when I put it in drive it doesn't go past 5 km no matter how much I push the peddle. Then after about a block I get Hill descent and traction control lights come on and I get acceleration. Please help.  
Thanks

Answer
Hi Mike,

it could be the TPS (throttle position sensor), hence the reason the TC, HDC and ABS are affected.
Once the trouble light is triggered your LR2 goes into 'limp home mode' and allows you to drive as if normal.

Best of luck with this,
JohnMc

NB: too bad about those blue jays

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis