Land Rover Repair/discovery 2 td5 ace problems

I have a td5 disco. For 4months I have a problem with the ace system amber light or sometimes a red light came one. I change ace fluid, (no liking fluid), I change the hi pressure filter and the problem is there. I have a diagnostic check shown low hydraulic pressure. I am wandering if there is air trap in the ace actuator but I donít know the method  to realist the air.  

Thanks Mike

could be the pump.  Read the RAVE manual to learn how to flush the system.  Some owners here use Lucas Power Steering stop leak as a flush then replace this with LR ACE fluid only.

These can be ordered online.

If you don't have the Rave manual, here is the location:

Best of luck,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.