Land Rover Repair/LR3 Radio problem

Question
Hello Mr. Robison,

I have scoured the internet trying to solve a problem with my radio and have had no luck. I have a 2006 Land Rover LR3 SE V6. The wife took it to get it detailed and when it came back there was no sound coming from the speakers. The display on the radio works, and all the buttons work, but there is no sound. I have tried all the fixes I could find. Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

-Tim

Answer
You made sure they didn't just push a button like AUX, right?  I don't know what you could do for that system diagnosis at home.  The next step is to test it with proper equipment - probably at the dealer - and swap whatever has failed.  There is no obvious connection between detailing and audio failure.  Let us know what they find when it is diagnosed.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison