Land Rover Repair/brake bleeding

Question
I have a disco 2 99 wish I change all the calibers ( completed brake job).My problem is I keep pumping the brakes an cant get rit off the air in the brake lines. I put a new master cylinder an nothing still the same. the fluit is dot 4. wife said junk the truck.....I don't want to give up yet.....thank you

Answer
You need to activate the ABS pump to remove air from the system.  In our shop we use the Land Rover test system for that.  I don't know any way to do it other than with the tester.  I suggest you look for a dealer or independent shop with the proper test tool to activate the pump and do a proper bleed

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison