Land Rover Repair/05 rangerover

Question
i disconnected the battery with key on and now it will not crank i need some help!

Answer
By cutting battery power in that way, you have probably caused a misalignment between the EWS (Security) module and the engine controller.  In that case, the truck will have to be towed to the dealer or an independent shop with the factory system or an Autologic system to align it again.

The only thing I can suggest you try is what they call a "hard reset."   Open the hood. Turn off the key, and wait 10 minutes.  Unhook the battery and hook the two cables together.  DO NOT connect the battery terminals together - remove the positive and negative cables from the battery and hook them together, leaving the battery sitting alone.   Then let them sit that way a few minutes.  Reconnect and se what happens.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison