Land Rover Repair/P38 wont power up

Question
HELLO JOHN

after driving my 96 range rover and getting back home I turned it off and locked it a few minutes later I was ready to leave again and as I open the door with the key because my remote batteries are dead I noticed that only the driver's door unlocked and not the rest of the doors
try to start it and as I turned the key on ignition switch to start it I noticed that none of the dashboard / radio / climate control unit or head lights will illuminate and the engine did not crack over another weird thing I notice was that the tail gate wouldn't be able to open if the passenger door be lock  but if I unlock  the front passenger door the tail gate would have power and was able to open it but if the passenger door would be locked the tail gate would loose the power and it would not open. all fuses seem to be good and all the three brown wires to the ECM HAVE POWER

so my question is my ECM FRIED OUT ( gone bad )
thanks any info will be appreciated

Answer
Fuse box failures are common in older P38 trucks. The BECM could also be messed ups as you suggest.  The only way to know for sure is to test everything, which will require a tester that can talk to the BECM and the car's wiring manuals for circuit testing

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison