Land Rover Repair/New Tires

Question
I just had two rear tires replaced. After the air-suppression fault warning came on stating normal height only. Did the tire technician forget to reset something or is something else is going on?

Answer
Hi Terry,

did you buy the tires from a Land Rover Dealer?  I doubt that any other tire mechanic would even know how to make any interface with your Land Rover's computer.  More likely a problem with the compressor.  You didn't buy oversized tires, did you?

Here's a thread from a forum that may help you out:

http://landroverforums.com/forum/lr3-28/normal-ride-height-only-fault-air-compre

As always, do your research first before buying parts.  The above website is rich in owner experiences and you can start there.

Best of luck,
JohnMc  

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis