Land Rover Repair/New Tires

I just had two rear tires replaced. After the air-suppression fault warning came on stating normal height only. Did the tire technician forget to reset something or is something else is going on?

Hi Terry,

did you buy the tires from a Land Rover Dealer?  I doubt that any other tire mechanic would even know how to make any interface with your Land Rover's computer.  More likely a problem with the compressor.  You didn't buy oversized tires, did you?

Here's a thread from a forum that may help you out:

As always, do your research first before buying parts.  The above website is rich in owner experiences and you can start there.

Best of luck,

Land Rover Repair

John McInnis

Land Rover Discovery. I've had most of the common mechanical failures, altenator, water leaks, wiper failure, door/hinge problems, roof rust, floor rust, loads of electrical problems. Remember, I'm not a dealer or a mechanic, just an owner like most of you.

Owner of a Discovery. I've had many mishaps with our Disco but I still like this vehicle. Talk to a fellow LR owner instead of a dealership rep. I'm not in this for the money. I'm just an owner who wants to help others.