Land Rover Repair/parking brake cable removal

Question
I'm working on a wheel bearing on a 2008 land rover LR2 HSE and I am trying to get the RR brake cable off most vehicles that i have worked on usually have a clip or bracket holding cable in but i dont see anything to remove tha cable i have used penatrating oil on it and i have tried tapping on it to break any rust free it doesnt seem to want to come out what am i doing wrong or what am i missing ?  thanks for your help in advance

Answer
We often find that the cables are rusted in place, and you have to cut them out.  When you do, the $900 electronic park brake control has to be replaced, and you will need access to a Land Rover test system to calibrate the electronic parking brake when done

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison